Welcome to Polls Of Nostalgia, a page where you can vote on your favorite thing of nostalgia, whether it’s a certain component of a TV series, a certain aspect of a video game or some other form of nostalgia.
To see what nostalgic polls that we have, simply view the bullet point sections below.
Thank you, enjoy and have an awesome day!
- In anticipation of Steve Kaycee’s review of Saved By The Bell (1989 through 1993), we have launched a specific poll that attributes the two things about the show that immediately jumped out to him when he first started to watch it all the way back in 1994, with them being the characters Kelly Kapowski and Jessie Spano. And of course, it’s likely that Steve wasn’t the first nor the last person to experience that attribution. So with that being said, which of the two Bayside High girls was/is your favorite? To cast your vote, simply submit it via the corresponding poll.
**Note: Kelly Kapowski and/or Jessie Spano can also garner votes via whether which of them was/is relatable to any of you voters, which of their personalities was/is liked more by any of you voters or both
- In light of Steve Kaycee’s observation of how many things that Saved By The Bell most likely unintentionally inspired, we have launched a specific poll that pits the most iconic dynamic of that show, Zack Morris and Kelly Kapowski, against another iconic dynamic, with the latter of the two being the one between Ross Geller and Rachel Green on the TV show Friends. Steve feels that the Ross and Rachel dynamic was one of the things that Saved By The Bell unintentionally inspired, thus the head-to-head poll of Zack Morris and Kelly Kapowski Vs. Ross Geller and Rachel Green. So with all of that being said, which of the two sitcom-plicated couples is your favorite? To cast your vote, simply submit it via the corresponding poll.
- From August 20, 1989 to October 7, 1994, Saved By The Bell was a unique run, which of course had Zack Morris at the forefront of all of it. However, he wasn’t the sole cast member, as there were six other main ones for most of, if not all of that run, thus the poll of which character A) Comes to mind after Zack Morris and/or B) Comes to mind as the other half of a tandem with Zack Morris. To cast your vote, simply submit it via the corresponding poll.
- Following the 1997 release of their debut album, Sevendust contributed to three different movie (Scream 3, The Scorpion King, Freddy Vs. Jason) soundtracks via song. And just like all other things Sevendust, Lajon Witherspoon & Company knocked it out of the park all three times. So with all of that being said, you can cast your vote for which of the three soundtrack songs that you like the best via the corresponding poll below.
- According to Steve Kaycee, the two most well-known Hall & Oates songs are Maneater and Kiss On My List. So, with that being said, you can vote on which song you like more via the corresponding poll below.