Due to the conflicting idealogies in our society, certain rules are very draconian.
And all that does is make those who enforce such rules a part of the problem, not a part of the solution.
It’s also the epitome of divided we fall.
Here at Art Infliction, we do not support any of those ideologies.
However, we do have rules for this team to make it the most harmonious that it can possibly be.
This page is essential for anyone who wants to be a part of Art Infliction and/or any team member who needs a refresher about the rules.
Please read the bold text below to either learn the rules or reinforce your knowledge about them.
- Pay it forward.
- You must have a skill, as we do not bring people on board just to fill space. For example, if you’re hired muscle but have no other skills, then you must develop an additional skill to be a part of this team.
- If a team member’s temperament helps him or her get in their zone but you don’t like it, accept it. But only accept it if it helps this team win.
- No false bravado.
- Playing devil’s advocate is frowned upon, but it’s not banned because Art Infliction is trying to be as united as possible.
- No scapegoating.
- If you talk the talk, then walk the walk.
- Take what’s being taught to you and apply it.
- Drop the “what’s in it for me” attitude.
- Be prepared for whatever challenges may come.
- Totally be yourself instead of being forced into being someone or something that you’re not. For example, if you want to find the “one” to be with romantically, then that’s your prerogative.
- Respect what other people want in their personal lives, even if what they want isn’t the same as what you want.
- If any two team members are married to each other or in a relationship with each other prior to one or both of them joining this team, then such unions are permitted. Otherwise, no dating and/or relationship between two team members is permitted without a form of consent.
- As of April 3, 2019, anything with two asterisks and the word “note” will be called “notations” instead of “disclaimers” in Nog reports from here on out.