Here at Art Infliction, new precedents never cease in being set.
And with that being said, a new one was set on April 28, 2019, as technical difficulties prevented us from updating the site that day.
Obviously, we were very disappointed with that outcome, as it robbed us of getting our latest updates done on April 28, 2019, along with it robbing you all of seeing said updates.
But worry not, because as we said, a new precedent has since been set, which is any and all latent Nog Reports being reported on this page.
To tune in, simply view the bold text below.
“Blogging Bye Week In Review: 08/04/20 Through 08/09/20”
Despite 08/04/20 through 08/09/20 not having any new blog entries on this website, we have a series of updates that occurred during that span. They are the following:
- The assessments of Terminator: Dark Fate, Rampart, Undertow, Paint It Red and We Have Always Lived In The Castle have all been completed
- The evaluations of Zathura, Pitch Perfect, The Air Up There, Wonder Woman, American Made, The Art Of Getting By, The Big Year, Mike And Need Wedding Dates, Contact, The Client, Away And Back, The Aristocats, Hugo, and Ace Ventura: Pet Detective have all been completed
- In one final for real trade, Max Payne, along with Terminator: Dark Fate and 40 Days And 40 Nights, have all been added to the Movie-Ocrity/Dishonorable Mention page in exchange for a movie that will be named later
- 08/05/20 through 08/07/20: Zathura, Pitch Perfect, The Air Up There, Wonder Woman, American Made, and The Art Of Getting By were all first placed on The S-Factor page, and then enshrined along with both The Big Year and Mike And Dave Need Wedding Dates on the Two Thous-Ton page
- During the wee hours of 08/08/20, Contact and The Client were both enshrined on the aforementioned Two Thous-Ton page
- 08/08/20 through 08/09/20: Away And Back, The Aristocats, Hugo and Ace Ventura Pet Detective were all placed on The S-Factor page