There will be times where the Fight For The 25 roster will be up to full capacity.
But what about movies that can’t get on that roster when it’s their best (and only) option at the moment?
Well this page provides that answer, as it houses movies that won’t be able to make that roster until a spot opens up.
To see what movies are on the page that’s named after both the Major League Baseball term “farm system” and NFL term “practice squad”, simply view the bullet points and bold text below.
*Denotes movie has the tentative amount at over capacity
- Major League: Back To The Minors. Why it’s stashed away on The Farm Squad: The ending felt a little abrupt and there’s a talk of a “proper” sequel to discount this one as the third installment of the Major League. However, if the abrupt ending can be tolerated and if there is no “proper” sequel, then this one will be called up to the big leagues known as Two Thous-Ton.
- The Pirates! Band Of Misfits. Why it’s stashed away on The Farm Squad: Its closing credits need to investigated, as they were rudely interrupted by Netflix’s feature of not allowing the closing credits to roll in their entirety.
- Kickboxer. Why it’s stashed away on The Farm Squad: Its chance of making the Project will increase via how its four sequels will do. But even without its sequels, it’s perfect as a standalone movie.
- Wonder Woman 1984. Why it’s stashed away on The Farm Squad: It’s predicted to outrank its predecessor. It’s just a matter of both when it will get hard copy (DVD and/or Blu-ray) confirmation.
- Julie & Julia. Why it’s stashed away on The Farm Squad: It’s too charming to not be a Two Thous-Ton movie. It’s just a matter of a guaranteed spot opening up.