In recent memory, there have been movies that were expected to fail, only to become enshrined into the Two Thous-Ton page rankings or garner serious consideration for future enshrinement.
Examples of such movies are The Bucket List, In The Mix and Drive Angry, with the first of those three being the 396th enshrined movie.
However, this page isn’t about singing their praises. Far from it, as this page is instead one where we list movies that are either bound for the One Hun-Dread page or the Movie-Ocrity/Dishonorable Mention page.
You can see them listed via the numbers and bold below.
*Denotes movies that have been recalled from either the aforementioned One Hun-Dread page or the currently de-activated Wonka In Reverse page
- Fred: The Movie-This movie has been panned on YouTube, so it’s worth a look to see if it’s that bad.
- Fred 2: Night Of The Living Fred-The first installment’s perceived reputation proceeds it, thus this one garnering a look as well.
- Fred 3: Camp Fred-See one spot above.
- Troll-It’s yet another panned movie that’s worth a look to see if it’s that bad.
- Troll 2-It was marketed as a sequel to the aforementioned Troll, thus this one garnering a look as well.
- The Crawlers-It’s one of two sequels to the aforementioned Troll 2, thus this one garnering a look.
- Quest For The Mighty Sword-It’s the second of two sequels to the aforementioned Troll 2, thus this one also garnering a look.
- Under ConTroll-It’s the “official” sequel to the aforementioned Troll. And yes, this one also garners a look.
- Drop Dead Fred-A movie vlogger listed this movie as one of the worst movies that he’s ever seen, thus this one garnering a look.
- Theodore Rex-All of the movies listed above this one could either be pleasant surprises or Movie-Ocrity/Dishonorable Mention bound. However, this one will be neither, as it’s by far the worst of all the movies on this page.
- Son Of The Mask-This one is also a One Hun-Dread candidate. However, it also has the benefit of being the sequel of The Mask, the latter of which became the 378th enshrined movie into the Two Thous-Ton page rankings.
- Scary Movie-It’s been removed from the One Hun-Dread page (for now), due to how many sequels (four) that it has.
- Scary Movie 2-The first of four movies to determine the fate of the aforementioned Scary Movie.
- Scary Movie 3-The second of four movies to determine the fate of the aforementioned Scary Movie.
- Scary Movie 4-The third of four movies to determine the fate of the aforementioned Scary Movie.
- Scary Movie 5-The fourth of four movies to determine the fate of the aforementioned Scary Movie.
- The Lodge-If many of the movies that this movie is “competing” against are more “successful”, then it will find a permanent home on the aforementioned One Hun-Dread page.
- Ready To Rumble-Next to the aforementioned Theodore Rex, it’s the worst movie on this page
- Ghost In The Machine-This movie was “entertained” as a candidate for this page. And of course, that type of “entertainment” is now a reality on this page.
- Blank Check-It’s both a lame ’90s movie that tries too hard to be hip and kind of a rip-off of Richie Rich. Plus, it has a cringe factor that makes it a “perfect” candidate for this page.
- John Tucker Must Die-It has been recalled from the One Hun-Dread page to get re-assessed.
- Stalled-See one spot above.
- Kickin‘ It Old Skool-See two spots above.
- The Book Of Henry-Based on the video review of a very entertaining movie critic, this movie has been selected to get re-assessed.