Today is consolidation domination, as we have site news for Days 1,567 through 1,569.
First up in While & After news, the following updates have occurred:
- Part 2 of Baby Flightless Bird Is The Word! has posted to the Tats What’s Up page
- Parts 5 through 7 of ‘Gliding’ Into An Idea! have all moved to Inflindication, Continued
- Parts 4 & 5 of Having A Dog Named Penny? Priceless! and part 1 of Baby Flightless Bird Is The Word! have all moved to the One To Six page
In news pertaining to the Shopping Directory, Melissa Knoy Photography has been renamed Bella’s Photography. And since the formerly named Melissa Knoy Photography is a subpage, the name change also went into effect on the Sub Access page.
And finally in Land Of Infusion news, the following updates have occurred:
- The Ladies Man has clinched the 1,528th fully guaranteed Two ThouCentennial spot
- Thor: Love And Thunder, Eternals, Towelhead and Footloose ’84 have all moved up to Tier 4
- The Rookie ’02, My Best Friend’s Wedding and Richard Jewell have all moved from Tier 4 to Tier 6
- How They Could Fare Against Vegas and They Could Or Will Happen After Vegas have both been discontinued, due to the very last bullet point sub-item
- Rookie Scale Movies, which was the new Tier 12 name, has been re-assigned to Tier 11, due to the very last bullet point sub-item
- The Tentative Roster page has waived both Vacation Friends and The Great Debaters, with the former being acquired by the Movie-Ocrity/Dishonorable Mention page and the latter being re-acquired by that same page. To fill their spots, The Tentative Roster page has signed both Tron and Tron: Legacy, and subsequently placed them in Section Four
- Following its full-on assessment, Saved By The Bell: Wedding In Las Vegas has become the 2,000th overall guaranteed Two ThouCentennial movie, as it did not disappoint as the most anticipated movie in Two ThouCentennial history
Well, that’s all for now.
Thank you and until next time, you have tuned into The Nog.