**The following content has adult wording in it. Discretion is advised.
Today is consolidation domination, as we have site news for both Days 1,461 and 1,462 on what is the four-year anniversary of the Norwich Terrier Logo Era for Art Infliction.
First up, parts 5 & 6 of One Rendition Leads To Another have both been added to the Tats What’s Up! calendar.
In a fourth day of news pertaining to the Nogchives page, that page has updated via the 06-23-22 Nog Report being archived as a non-menu Art Infliction page.
Bloopers has updated, as has its manual counter.
In news pertaining to The S-Factor page, Steve Kaycee has put the movie My Antonia (format VHS) up for auction via his eBay auction front.
And finally in Land Of Infusion news, the following updates have occurred:
- Pocket Listing has clinched the 1,439th fully guaranteed Two ThouCentennial spot
- Little Fockers, The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies, The Matrix Resurrections, Footloose ’11, American Pie Presents: Girls’ Rules, The Patriot ’00, Godzilla: King Of The Monsters, Concrete Cowboy, The Guardian and Jungle Cruise have all moved up from Tier 5 to Tier 4
- Ed Wood, Group Sex, Ray, Mac & Devin Go To High School, Midway ’19, Street Kings, Troy, National Lampoon’s Dorm Daze and The Disaster Artist have all moved from Tier 4 to Tier 6
- Following its assessment, The Rift: Dark Side Of The Moon has been placed in Tier 9
- To fill the spot of the aforementioned Big Trouble In Little China, The Tentative Roster page has signed Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves and has subsequently placed it on The Chopping Block a.k.a. Section Four
- The Tentative Roster page has waived Big Trouble In Little China, which has subsequently been acquired by the Movie-Ocrity/Dishonorable Mention page
- After nearly three months in Tier 9, Angel In The House has been placed on the Wonka In Reverse page
Well, that’s all for now.
Thank you and until next time, you have tuned into The Nog.