Today is consolidation domination, as we have site news for both Days 1,459 and 1,460.
First up in While & After news, parts 2 through 4 of One Rendition Leads To Another have all been added to the Tats What’s Up! calendar, while part 1 of Monetary Meandering has posted to the Kaycee And The Forefront page.
In a third consecutive day of news pertaining to the Nogchives page, that page has updated via the 06-21-22 Nog Report being archived as a non-menu Art Infliction page.
For the sixth time this month, the Twitter Tuesday page has updated. For more information, please go to that page.
And finally in Land Of Infusion news, the following updates have occurred:
- Following its assessment, Lightyear has been signed to The Tentative Roster and has subsequently been placed on The Farm Squad a.k.a. Section Two
- To make room for the aforementioned Lightyear, The Tentative Roster page has waived G.I. Joe: The Rise Of Cobra, the latter of which has landed in Tier 10
- After being in Tier 10 for nearly three weeks, Den Of Thieves was re-acquired by the Movie-Ocrity/Dishonorable Mention page
- Due to being released well after (December 21, 2022) the full-on assessment of Saved By The Bell: Wedding In Las Vegas, Puss In Boots: The Last Wish has been designated as a post-October 7 assessment
- In a move to keep certain running counts accurate, Love Spreads has been added to the current movie assessment/re-assessment roster
- Following its assessment, Screaming Dead was placed in Tier 9
Well, that’s all for now.
Thank you and until next time, you have tuned into The Nog.