Today is consolidation domination, as we have news for both Days 1,403 and 1,404, due to our two-day internal investigation of making sure that all of our active pages, prior to today, are completely presentable.
Okay, let’s begin.
First up, there are 25 While & After items via the bullet points below:
- Parts 1 & 2 of From Dream Girl To Being The Girl That Told Me Something In A Dream have both been added to the Tats What’s Up! calendar
- Parts 1 & 2 of Art “Bears” Repeating have both moved to Inflindication, Continued
- Part 4 of Tiffani-Amber Detour has posted to the Kaycee And The Forefront page, while part 3 of Tiffani-Amber Detour has moved to both Inflindication, Continued and Inflindication II
- 83 And Possibly Out!: Part 10 has posted to the Extra Sessions page, while 83 And Possibly Out!: Part 9 has moved to Fresh At The Time
- Page title and page URL changes have been applied to the NFL 2018 versions of Steve Believes: Weeks 3 Through 5. Plus, the first of those three entry pages has been completely rebuilt
- A page title update, hyperlinked title update and page URL change/update have all been applied to My Intro To Art: Deanna Oliver
- The blog entry page of Steve Believes Week 12, 2018 NFL Season has been completely rebuilt
- The 2019 versions of NFL Impact Players of Weeks 3 through 5 have all been completely rebuilt
- The blog entry “Step Five And A Half: A Very Pretty Premonition” is once again accessible, due to the preserved content of it being archived externally via LiveJournal, which in turn has caused updates to its hyperlinked title on both the Inflindication page and Inflindication II page
- The blog entry hyperlinked title “Impact Players: Conference Championship Sunday, 2019-20” has been changed to “Impact Players: Conference Title Sunday, 2019-20”
- Wording corrections and indentation fixes have been applied to Steve Reacts: 2019-20 NFL Honors Winners
- A punctation addition/correction has been applied to Steve Reacts: Super Bowl 54
- Indentations for every paragraph have been fixed in the blog entry “Steve Remembers: Kobe Bryant, Part 3”
- The hyperlinked title for the blog entry “A Change On The ‘Table(s)'” has been updated
- The blog entry of “Going The ‘Nationals’ Route” has been completely rebuilt
- A discretion advisory notation has been added to the blog entry “Steve Believes: Houston Rockets Vs. Golden State Warriors, 2019 Western Conference Semifinals”
- A wording update has been applied to the aforementioned Fresh At The Time page
- Six spelling corrections have been applied to the blog entry “My Intro To Art: Libbie Wright”
- A punctuation addition/correction has been applied to the blog entry “My Intro To Art: Katie Connors”
- Wording re-alignment has been applied to the blog entry “My Intro To Art: Stephanie Stopka”
- A punctuation addition/correction has been applied to the blog entry “My Intro To Art: Natasha Najjar”
- Double asterisks have been added in front of both the Kaycee And The Forefront symbol and Miscellaneous symbol on the Inflindication, Continued page
- A wording update/correction has been applied to the blog entry “Read My Fifth”
- The blog entry of “Why I Decided To Get A Shrunken Head Tattoo, Part 4” has been completely rebuilt
- The blog entry of “Dial “B” For Barter A Second Time, Part 3″ has been completely rebuilt
In a move to ensure that there will be no more time-consuming internal Art Infliction investigations going forward, in terms of page presentability, a new page “The New Rule” has been launched, with its purpose to ensure that all such future internal investigations will be done in a much more effective way. Furthermore, the new page is a subpage via Terms & Conditions, which means that it has also been indexed on the Sub Access page.
In news retroactive to yesterday, the Twitter Tuesday page has updated for the fifth time in nine full days. For more information, please go to that page.
For the second time in three days, Bloopers has updated, as has its manual counter.
In more wording update news, wording updates have been applied to both the Wing 1 page and Wing 2 page of the Pets What’s Up! section.
In the last ever move of cleaning up the mess that we inherited from Penzu all the way back in March 2021, The Big Blooper page has been completely updated.
In news pertaining to the Non-AdFly Syndication Pages widget, a content update has been applied to the Unique Sports Feats, With A Side Of Satire page.
In two days worth of Land Of Infusion news, there are five such updates. To find out what they are, simply view the bullet points below:
- Following its second re-assessment, Amos & Andrew was placed in Tier 9
- Following its re-assessment, The Last Duel was placed in Tier 9
- After being in Tier 9 for four days, When In Rome was re-acquired by the Movie-Ocrity/Dishonorable Mention page
- Following its re-assessment, Payback has been placed in Tier 9
- The number of completed re-assessments within the parenthesis of Tier 8 has updated
And finally in Saved By The Bell news, Steve Kaycee has done his jot down session of the episode “The Senior Prom”.
Well, that’s all for now.
Thank you and until next time, you have tuned into The Nog.