Welcome to our Terms & Conditions page.
Here, you will get a clear understanding of the content that we do not allow to be published by our guest bloggers.
Please read the guidelines carefully, which are listed in bold text.
Lastly, we want any potential guest blogger to know that any violation of our guidelines will be grounds for having your content rejected.
So again, please take the time to read the bold text below.
G-Status Terms & Conditions
- No content that is and/or perpetuates prejudice.
- No content that is deemed harmful to yourself or anyone else.
- Swearing is allowed, but please try to keep it to a minimum.
- If you’re frustrated, you can speak on it, but please choose your words carefully.
- If you’re frustrated, you can speak on it, but please do not act on it.
- Using adult content to drive home a point is allowed, but please do not be gratuitous about it.
- No content that promotes hacking of any kind.
- No content that promotes phishing, gambling, panhandling, or pyramid schemes of any kind.
- The only time that you can mention something in rule number 8 is to drive home a point.
- If you feel that you have light that needs to be shed on something that’s deemed controversial, then please put an advanced warning at the beginning of your entry.
- Please have your content be as original as possible.
- How much content that you provide is totally up to you, as long as its detailed.
- While we want you to choose your words carefully, we still want you to be as authentic as possible, as we believe the expressions “less is more” and “short and sweet” to be counterproductive. Plus, we believe that those expressions do a disservice to those who want to learn as much as they can.