On Thursday, I made my prediction of the Kansas City Chiefs Vs. Denver Broncos matchup separate from all these other predictions, due to both the router reset that day and my prediction of that game being due that day. Plus, I’ve been spending a lot of recent time knocking movies off my watch list.
But worry not because I have the rest of my Week 7 NFL picks right on time, so let’s get right into it:
- I’ll take the Atlanta Falcons over the Los Angeles Rams because the Falcons are way too talented to be this bad (1-5), along with the fact that the Rams are ripe for the picking right now.
- I’ll take the Buffalo Bills over the Miami Dolphins because the Dolphins are 1-6 in their past seven games at New Era Field and this current Dolphins team isn’t good enough to make it 2-6. Especially against that championship level defense that the Bills possess.
- I’ll take the Jacksonville Jaguars over the Cincinnati Bengals because the Sacksonville defense will exploit the Bengals being minus left offensive tackle Cordy Glenn, along with Leonard Fournette continuing his resurgence on the ground.
- I’ll take the Detroit Lions over the Minnesota Vikings because the Lions will use the horrible officiating in last week’s 23-22 loss against the Green Bay Packers as motivation.
- I’ll take the aforementioned Green Bay Packers over the Oakland Raiders because I’m not quite sold on the Raiders just yet.
- I’ll take the Indianapolis Colts over the Houston Texans because I look for the home team (Colts) to build off their big Week 5 victory at Arrowhead Stadium against the Chiefs coming out of their bye week.
- I’ll take the New York Giants over the Arizona Cardinals because I don’t see the Cardinals winning at MetLife Stadium this week.
- I’ll take the San Francisco 49ers over the Washington Redskins because the 49ers have looked dominant coming out of their bye week, while the Redskins needed a failed two-point conversion attempt by the Dolphins to win the 2019 Toilet Bowl.
- I’ll take the Tennessee Titans over the Los Angeles Chargers because Derrick Henry will help the Titans win the time of possession battle against a Chargers team that has allowed two 100-yard rushers thus far this season.
- I’ll take the Chicago Bears over the New Orleans Saints because the Bears will come back strong from their bye week, along with the fact that I just don’t see Teddy Bridgewater lighting up the Khalil Mack-led Bears defense.
- I’ll take the Seattle Seahawks over the Baltimore Ravens because I don’t see a Ravens defense that no longer has Terrell Suggs and C.J. Mosley shutting down a Seahawks offense that is led by Russell Wilson, the current favorite to win League MVP this season.
- I’ll take the Philadelphia Eagles over the Dallas Cowboys because Dak Prescott will fail in trying to beat the Eagles with a neutralized Dallas rushing attack. Philadelphia currently boasts the league’s number one defense against the run.
- I’ll take the New York Jets over the New England Patriots because the Jets will build off their big Week 6 win against the Cowboys with another big win this week. Plus, the Patriots are due for a loss sooner or later.